You have no items in your shopping cart
Ashwagandha has been called India’s wonder herb and is one of the most renowned herbal tonics and adaptogens in the world. It enjoys a long and distinguished history of use in Ayurvedic medicine, the traditional medical system of India.
• Reduces anxiety and stress, improving stamina and brain function
• Provides a calming or relaxing effect
• Strengthens the body’s vitality and increases its resilience in the face of infection
Who it’s for:
• Individuals requiring a tonic for anxiety, nervousness, or insomnia
• Those looking for increased strength, endurance, and memory improvement
• Men and women seeking to improve sexual performance
NPN Use Claim:
Traditionally used in Ayurveda: (1) as a Rasayana (rejuvenative tonic) to relieve general debility, especially during convalescence or old age; (2) as a sleep aid; (3) to balance aggravated Vata (nervine tonic, sedative); (4) for memory enhancement.
0 stars based on 0 reviewsAdd your review
was added to your shopping cart
Out of stock