You have no items in your shopping cart
Shea Butter – Whipped
Benefits & Features
• Reduces the Appearance of Wrinkles & Stretch Marks
• Helps Restore Damaged Skin & Hair
• Natural, Smooth & Non-Greasy
• Ethically & Sustainably Sourced
• Traditionally Processed & Nutrient-Rich
Our ethically-sourced Shea Butter is extracted from the nut of the African shea tree (Vitellaria paradoxa). For centuries, it has been known for its natural healing and rejuvenation properties, particularly for skin and hair.
We source our Shea Butter largely from skilled women artisans in the Wadata Village of Agaie Local Government Area of Niger State, Nigeria. These women have acquired skills and knowledge that has been passed down traditionally from generation to generation. Shea butter is a source of economic power for these women.
The artisans handpicked Shea nuts in the wild and process them in small batches using the traditional roasted, water extraction method instead of relying on commercial oil expelling machines. The water extraction method makes our Shea butter more natural and keeps all of the nutrients intact.
The artisans hand-pick Shea nuts in the wild and process them in small batches using a traditional roasting, water extraction method. The imported, raw Shea butter is then whipped and packaged in a government-approved facility in Manitoba.
• Net: 7oz each
• Form: Raw, pure & whipped
• Colour: Ivory
• Origin: Nigeria, West Africa
• Dimension: Height 7cm x Diameter 9cm
• Material: Biodegradable paper Kraft tube
• Wholesale registration required
• Case Pack: 12 pcs.
• Minimum of 1 case pack (12 pcs.) required
• Case Pack Dimension: Length 37.5cm x Width 28.5cm x Height 8.5cm
• Case Pack Average Weight: 2.8kg
• UPC 627987017434
• ITF-14 Case Pack Code: 10627987017431
Copyright © 2018. Heyru.
0 stars based on 0 reviewsAdd your review
was added to your shopping cart
Out of stock