You have no items in your shopping cart
• Relieves digestive disturbances
• Stimulates appetite and aids digestion
• Helps prevent nausea and increases bile flow
• Perfect formula to address what herbalist Jim McDonald calls “Bitters Deficiency Syndrome”
• Not habit-forming, like other laxative-heavy bitters formulas
Who it’s for:
Take our Canadian Bitters formula if you’re experiencing digestive problems and dyspepsia, e.g. gas, bloating, or stomach upset. Canadian Bitters also makes for perfect day to day balance and support for your digestive health.
NPN Use Claim:
Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine: (1) as a digestive tonic and bitter to help stimulate appetite and aid digestion (stomachic); (2) to help prevent nausea (anti-emetic); (3) to help relieve digestive disturbances/dyspepsia.
© 2020 St. Francis Herb Farm
0 stars based on 0 reviewsAdd your review
was added to your shopping cart
Out of stock