Our Prostate Tonic is a uniquely synergistic formula, designed to help men relieve the symptoms associated with mild to moderate benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) such as difficulty in urination, excessive nighttime urination, frequent urination, painful urination, urinary retention or recurring bladder infections.
• Featuring saw palmetto, a herb that has been shown by clinical trials to significantly improve BHP and its symptoms
• Complemented by nettle root, another herb proven effective for BPH
• With golden rod, an anti-inflammatory urinary tract antiseptic
• Also has echinacea, which has antibacterial and antiviral properties and acts as an immune booster
• With a finishing touch of thuja, valued by Eclectic physicians of the late 19th and early 20th century for treating symptoms of BPH, especially nighttime urination
Who it’s for:
If you’re a man suffering from the symptoms of BPH, turn to our Prostate Tonic for relief.
NPN Use Claim:
Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve the urologic symptoms (e.g. weak urine flow, incomplete voiding, frequent daytime and night-time urination) associated with mild to moderate benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Take 2 mL (60 drops) 3 times daily in a little water with food to minimize gastric disturbance.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner before use to exclude a diagnosis of prostate cancer. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Do not use if you suffer from edema resulting from impaired cardiac/renal function or if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
© 2020 St. Francis Herb Farm All rights reserved.