You have no items in your shopping cart
Course Content Outline
1. Historical & Present Trends in Herbal Medicine & Basic Botany and Basic Physiology (Compulsory unless you completed the Next Generation Online Learning Program)
Discussions with Chad Cornell
Text: Textbook of Modern Herbology
Estimated Time: 2 months (70 hours of Study)
Assignment: Essay and Quiz
2. Ayurvedic Wisdom - Elemental Perspectives & Holistic Cosmology (Compulsory)
Texts: The Yoga of Herbs (60 hours of study)
Assignments: Creating a Practical Elemental Herb Chart, Questions, Oral Quiz, Essay.
Estimated Time: 1.5 months
3. Fundamentals In Physiology (Compulsory)
Texts (2) : Holistic Anatomy & The Human Body Colouring Book (optional but suggested).
Assignments: Handing in Questions and Colouring Assignment
Estimated Time: 2 Months (80 Hours).
4. Manitoba Herbal Medicine Course (audio, video or attendance). (Compulsory)
Text: Our Common Roots - Online Learning - Audio & Podcast
Written Assignment - choosing your main herbs locally.
Estimated Time: 1 month of Audio and Text Study & Review (25 hours)
5. Preparing Herbal Remedies (Compulsory):
Text: Herbal Medicine Maker’s Handbook
Estimated Time: 2 months (60 hours)
Assignment: Ethical Wildcrafting, Properly Drying herbs, Making 2 salves, 3 folk tinctures, a sits bath blend, decoctions, oils, and infusions. Discussing formulas, storage, drying methods. Choosing your primary herbs of interest (24 with basic rationale), and one other specialty remedy to make such as a healing bath, jello, soap / wash, or flower essence.
was added to your shopping cart
Out of stock