You have no items in your shopping cart
Join professional herbalists Chad Cornell M.H. and Robert Rogers RH (AHG) in an online study program designed to deepen your practical knowledge of medicinal plants, wild foods, and the philosophy behind their use.
Our mission is to offer a journey into the art and science of herbal medicine and natural healing. We offer a high quality herbal video learning series, audio course, field guide and content from two of North Americas most passionate, educated, and experienced herbal healers.
We’ll explore the history of healing, the role of Herbalism presently as well as it’s great future importance. One key question to start with is “what is medicine? We also explore some essentials in natural healing such as; seeing the body as an ecosystem, the role of Vital Energy or Qi and the true potential of sound health. There is a detailed look at the elements of earth, water, fire, air, and ether, as well as how we're literally made up of a balance of them all. You will find professionally made videos and audio classes and, of course, a full screening of our award winning documentary film Our Common Roots - Unveiling Our Global Traditions of Healing with Plants included.
1. Our Common Roots. On-line viewing of this inspiring and educational award winning film.
2. OCR: Herbal Field Guide. Downloadable PDF.
3. Spirited Plant Walks Videos - Robert Rogers and Chad Cornell discuss hundreds of plants, their herbal properties and real world use based on their deep insight as practicing herbalists with their 60 years of combined experience.
4. Audio Courses Herbal Medicine Series (Over 7 hours):
6. Herbal remedies videos - instruction about preparing formulas, infusions, poultices and more.
7. Interviews and Presentations - A continuing education series of videos and podcasts. Program members will have exclusive access to discussions from prominent herbal elders such as Dr. Terry Willard Cl.H. Maya Tiwari, renowned spiritual teacher - Ayurveda pioneer, Vedic scholar, and many others.
1. Over 35 information packed Videos with Herbalist's Robert Rogers, and Chad Cornell
2. Complete Herbal Medicine Series Audio Course by Chad Cornell (7 hours)
3. Our Common Roots: The Full Film / Doc. Covering Over 20 plants
4. Herbal Field Guide
was added to your shopping cart
Out of stock